If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday 30 June 2012

Geo BC-102 Brown Circle Lens by shoppingholics

Note: Its not sample. I bought it myself :) You can order  lens from their website.

     
Shoppingholics is an online store based in Malaysia that is mainly focused on selling circle lenses from various brands but also sell makeup products, hair and fashion accessories from popular Asian brands such as Dolly Wink. Their layout is extremely neat and organised for customer to browse and shop with ease.


 Geo BC-102 Brown Circle Lens Natural Brown


Origin: Korea
 Diameter : 14.0mm
 Water Content : 38%
 Base Curve : 8.6mm
 Life Span : 1 year disposal

                                      Gorgeous box to store the  lens!


Before using them I checked the authenticity by scratching the gray part on the Geo sticker and check the code on the internet. I want to be extra careful.



Overall thoughts:

My first thoughts goes to how mind blowing natural the look on my eyes! They are exactly as I want them to be: naturally enlarging. The down side is that they are not the most comfortable lenses out there, which makes me very sad since these lenses look so perfect. They are actually not the most uncomfortable lenses that I've tried either, but I wanted a pair of lenses that I don't have to bother with and just be able to wear casually. They might feel uncomfortable to me, but comfortable on someone else.

If you want circle lenses that are really natural looking I think these lenses are perfect for you.

5 comments:

  1. Yours new follower :) follow back
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful eye lashes may i know where from u gt them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got beautiful eyes. I'm following u :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox