If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 24 June 2012

My Color Studio -Nail Polish Collection !!

I am crazy about nail polishes. I used to wear nail colors all time =DD

                                                             Lovely Box


                                                 hehe ! my little collection =D


                                                            Lovely Colors


I love Color studio nail polishes because of their quality, smooth brush and reasonable prices.
 

My favourite colors are :

  • Sunkissed
  • Mojito
  • Diva


Price each: Rs. 250/-

Visit their Facebook Page  :)



3 comments:

  1. A collection of lovely colours! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankx a Lot :) yup its my favourite summer colors :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love these polishes! :) And thanks for visiting my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox