If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Friday 15 June 2012

Review on GEO -CM 834 Angel Brown lens by UNIQSO



GEO - CM834 Angel Brown lens by uniqso



I simply love its packing. Little lovely box :) xx



ITEM DETAILS
Weight100 grams
StockStock available
Manufacturer: GEO Medical
Diameter: 14mm
Water Content: 38%
Sold As: Per Pair, with a normal lens case
Base Curve: 8.6
Replacement Period: within 12 months
Power: 0 to -7.00
Availability: Ready Stock
Place of Origin: Korea

Size
 I wouldn’t like big lenses because it doesn’t look natural on me. I would wear it if I’m going to anime expo or if I’m out at a party. 14mm, according to my eye size.

Color
I really like the color of the lenses because it looks natural on me. I prefer the color light brown over my natural eye color which is dark brown because it makes me look innocent.

Comfortable? 
When I first put on the lenses, my eyes felt weird. It felt like something was in my eyes, super uncomfortable. :/ Though after a while, it was fine. I don’t think I’m used to wearing contact lenses. If I wear it often, I doubt that there will be any problems. =) Because I wear lenses occasionally.
Price 

The price is $ 21.90. Its quite reasonable. You can buy them from uniqsohttp://www.uniqso.com/webshaper/store/viewProd.asp?pkProductItem=1716





3 comments:

  1. omg colors suits you very beautiful indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm planning to buy this angel contact lense. its pretty :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox