If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Monday 18 June 2012

Review on Loreal Paris Two Way Powder Foundation

I usually apply powder foundation after my day cream (pond's whitening cream) because it gives good effect to skin , you don't feel oily oily skin. In summer, its good :) 

Few days back i bought a Loreal Paris two way foundation.


Description:Matches skin tone to look like your natural skin.
Blends perfectly without clogging pores
Skin stays matt and radiant for up to 8 hours
UV protection with SPF20/PA++
Oil-free and non-comedogenic.









The actual powder foundation provided good coverage, almost like a creamy texture. It didn’t create an oil slick for me, neither did I become an oil slick – so that means it had pretty good oil control properties.



  •  After applying this foundation your skin will look smooth.
  • It also covers the spots and scars.
  • The foundation blends flawlessly and has a nice creamy texture.
  • The foundation has flawless coverage with a slight airbrush effect
  • Contains SPF20
  • The packaging is very good and compact that you can carry it with every day.

Price: Rs 550

2 comments:

  1. you seem to know alot about faishon and makeup, you think you can write an article about it for the net mag.
    go to glammin-thenetmagazine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox