Today I am gonna share with you my lens care routine. I dont wear lens regularly. I got a chance to give review on lenses. Here first I am gonna tell you how I open my lenses. =p
Always wash your hands with warm water and soap before handling contact lenses or before touching your eyes. Any residue from lotions, soaps, or chemicals may stick to the contact lens, causing pain, irritation, or blurred vision when they are in the eyes. Dry hands with a clean towel.
Gently push the plastic cap upward on the side.There are more cuts on the metal seal to make the removal easier. Just keep steadily pushing until it opens up like this.
The case with new circle lenses are soak in water + salt in their vials, which may cause irritation and burning sensation.Take out lens from the bottle and put on palm.
You should never keep the old solution, you have to always use new solution.
I recommend you always soak your new opened lenses in a good multi purpose solution for at least 10 hours before wearing them.
- Starting off, you should wash your hands with anti-bascterial hand wash before touching the lenses.
- The lenses must be kept in fresh solution everytime you store them, I suggest everytime you take off the lenses you should change the solution in the lens case.
- You should also clean your lens cases often with hot water and leave to air dry.
- If we're talking about new lenses I would wash my hands with anti bacterial soap, then pop the lenses into a lens case with new solution and leave for 1 night - Usually I suggest 8-10 hours before wearing.
- Remember to wash the lens case too, trapped bacteria can lead to eye infections too.
Earlier I got burnt in eyes after wearing lenses, it because of not changing solution. Kindly change the solution after every use. Earlier, I never used to keep lenses soak in fresh solution for 8-10 hours after opening new lenses.:( Now thank you my dear blogger friend Emi Doll for beautiful informative tips and it works really. You should also try this. :)