Followers

If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

LOFTY - Medicated Acne & Pimples Mud Mask

Hello
       Today I am giving review on LOFTY - Medicated Acne & Pimples Mud Mask. Its best for oily skin. I am using it on regular basis. Its

  • Anti - inflametry
  • Anti - bacterial

  •  It controls acne and blemishes.


  • pH balanced.
  • Alcohol free.


  •  Medicated acne & pimple mask regulates oil secretion and absorbs excess oil, so that no more black-head and white-head develop on skin. At the same it increases blood circulation in capillaries to enhance skin natural immunity against germs.

 Direction:
               Squeeze out a small quantity on hand and apply it on the face with pad or forefingers in uniform thick layers. After drying wash with plenty of water. Remove traces with toner.






  •  150 ml.
  • Price Rs. 170.
  • Its best for oily skin.

12 comments:

  1. Seems like a Great product, thanks for sharing :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love masks, as long as it helps :)

    *MlleWanderlust *

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. What do you think about following each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great product!
    www.themakeupseasonsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you have :)

    xx
    http://www.eugenemarseille.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like great pack for acne

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs..

    Instangram @pathyamorinha
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a pretty clear face, i get an occasional pimple or two once in a while but for the most part it's acne free. But i have a huge problem with acne on the back of my arms and on the top of my back. It's really disgusting and embarrassing when i wear tank tops or short sleeves. What even causes acne to develop on your arms and back? How can i get rid of it? acne treatment system

    ReplyDelete
  9. i always use mud mask. its great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DIS Product looks promising,
    m looking forward to try dis as now adays m facing many skin problems.from where u get dis??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am always looking for masks for my oily skin... where did you get this??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox