If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday 29 December 2012

Black Moustache Two Cross Double Finger Adjustable Ring



Hello
          Today I am reviewing on a beautiful ring. =P Its my favourite ring. I used to wear it on many occasions.



  • Condition:brand new
  • Material: metal
  • Shape: mustache
  • Weight:8.25g 
  • Beardsize:1.3cm*5.3cm





My Thoughts:

  • It is double finger ring and adjustable.
  • It is very comfortable to wear.
  • It adds a funky look in your dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox