If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 30 December 2012

Favourites of 2012

Hello
       2012 almost gonna end. This year is very lucky year for my blog. Added almost 650+ followers on my blog. =) I have tried many products. This is time to share my favourites. I am now a days quite busy in studies but today I got enough time to take pictures.



  • Rimmel london day n night mascara
  • Mineral Hygienics products
  • Benefit products


  • Mattify Cosmetics
  • Urban Naked
  • Urban Naked 2
  • Ellis Faas products
  • Rimmel Natural Bronzer


  • Liz Earle Products
  • MeMeMe Cosmetics
  • Nude EyeShadows


  • NYX products
  • NovaGold Hair Spray
  • Japonesque Eyebrow Kit


  • I am just loving all these products. Many reviews pending because of my studies. InshAAllah in 2013 I will try my best to make schedule to give time to my blog.

6 comments:

  1. i m loving all these prodcuts..wish u advanced happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I love your blog!! New follower!! A big kiss from Madrid! http://buscandoformaalasnubes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is pretty cool <3 really makes me want to buy some!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beauty posts ! I'm definitely your new follower! When you have time check out my blog and follow me on my Facebook page if you like ! kisses from Crotia :*
    http://dreaming-youth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all your favourites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox