Today reviewing on unii palette. I have been wanting to get this palette for a very long time to help me save space from my stash. Finally got it.
- The days of applying makeup from a dozen different cases is over! The UNII Palette magnetically stores your favorite makeup into one beautiful case.
|Each UNII Palette Includes:|
• Magnetic Palette (metal pans will stick without a magnet, unless they are aluminum)
• Adhesive Not-A-Magnet sheet with writable labels
• Large, full-sized mirror for the makeup on the go
• Movable thumb grip
• Secure clasp to keep palette closed
• Instructions on box and inside the sleeve
• Outer dimensions : 3.7"D x 6"L x0.7"Thick
• Inner dimensions : 2.8"D x 5.4"L x0.3"Thick
- Its sturdy plastic palette.
- I got in turquoise.
- Its strong not cheap quality.
- Thumb grip in it with magnetic sheet. :)
Ellis Faas Face Powder
- One of the best things about the Unii Palette I think is their attention to detail as a company.
- Great for travelling.
What I like with this palette:
- The massive mirror
- The palette is sturdy enough that can secure the safety of my items
- Allows me to put different brands and different products together
- Available and lots of different cute colors
- Allows me to freely design how I want to put my products
- Comes with a thumb grip, for easy grip when using the palette
What I dont like with this palette:
- So far find nothing bad.