If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Friday, 4 January 2013

Unii Palette in Turquoise


Hello.
      Today reviewing on unii palette. I have been wanting to get this palette for a very long time to help me save space from my stash.  Finally got it.



  •  The days of applying makeup from a dozen different cases is over! The UNII Palette magnetically stores your favorite makeup into one beautiful case.


Each UNII Palette Includes:
  • Magnetic Palette (metal pans will stick without a magnet, unless they are aluminum)
  • Adhesive Not-A-Magnet sheet with writable labels 
  • Large, full-sized mirror for the makeup on the go
  • Movable thumb grip
  • Secure clasp to keep palette closed
  • Instructions on box and inside the sleeve
  • Outer dimensions : 3.7"D x 6"L x0.7"Thick
  • Inner dimensions : 2.8"D x 5.4"L x0.3"Thick


  •  Its sturdy plastic palette.
  • I got in turquoise.
  • Its strong not cheap quality.
  • Thumb grip in it with magnetic sheet. :)

                                                                   Thumb Grip

                                                                                  Ellis Faas Face Powder

  •   One of the best things about the Unii Palette I think is their attention to detail as a company.



  •  Great for travelling.






What I like with this palette:
  • The massive mirror 
  • The palette is sturdy enough that can secure the safety of my items
  • Allows me to put different brands and different products together
  • Available and lots of different cute colors
  • Allows me to freely design how I want to put my products
  • Comes with a thumb grip, for easy grip when using the palette
What I dont like with this palette:
  • So far find nothing bad.

11 comments:

  1. look nice where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that is just so perfect! I love it and badly need one. I hate that my makeup is all over the place!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fajny wpis ;)

    obserwuję ! :)

    takeabreakkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so nice! i am a new follower wanna folow back on gfc? i would be happy! baci giuly
    thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its an amazing pallette. :)
    BTW, I hosting an International giveaway on my blog where you can win Korean skin care products. It would be great if you could enter.
    Thanks.
    Hina. xx
    http://beautywidbrainz.com/six-months-anniversary-giveaway-open-internationally/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of these palettes before - what a great idea :)
    Thanks for visiting and following my blog - I am following you back on GFC
    K xx
    Melikeyalot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely item revision, cool <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello!!!! Happy New Year dear… your blog is so great... please come visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you would like us to follow each other to be in contact...
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your visit!!
    i'm following u
    robertagervasi.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this look great for travelling!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox