If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Soft Eye Makeup By Urban Naked 2

Hello
       Girls this is first time when I have tried eyemakeup on my younger sis. I was vey panic that I can't do this. But special thanks to cutibubbli who added confidence to girls that they can learn makeup by sitting at home. The basic thing, she is my inspiration, I can't do professional makeup like her but definitely I can learn. 





  • I have applied UD 2 Verve on eye lid after primer.
  • I used tape to make crease and to get exact professional eye makeup. =p
  • Then i have applied BLACKOUT on crease to give little bit smokey look.
  • O have used UD2 brush as well Naked Angle Eyeshadow brush.


  • I have smudged the eyeshadow with Naked Angle Eye shadow brush.
  • Then I have used AQUA Eyeliner.
  • Day n night mascara used to give thick look to lashes for final touch.








This is final look. Hope I will learn alot after practice.

13 comments:

  1. thats really pretty, kajal eyelook really suits you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this makeup. I am not much of a makeup person. So I always love this light, natural looking makeup :)

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely god job http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow you! follow me back&

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post The palette is amazing

    Following you back
    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/my-everyday-makeup-routine.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am about to buy Urban Naked shadow set.

    It looks so great.

    xxx
    Y

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great blog!
    Follow back, dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooow! I've impressed!! She looks gorgeous!
    Thanks a lot to follow my blog! I'm already your #897 follower!! Almost the same! :D
    hahaha...
    I'll check you fb page as well! Like mine???
    Keep in touch lady!!
    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/ NEW POST!!!

    https://www.facebook.com/myladytrends

    ReplyDelete
  9. really sultry smokey eyes! love the neutral and brown tones you used a lot <3

    Check out my new outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follower# 898
    Following your blog.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the everything..you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i always eyeliner..n have the same drawing with this eyeliner on ur eyes...but i never use it on the below of my eyes coz it's difficult for me to draw without makes my eyes pain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course, what a superb site with wonderful posts, enlightening issues has been discussed I like it.
    orogold

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox