If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Thursday 26 September 2013

Naked Minerals - Blackout Mascara

Hello
I am regular user of mascara and kajal. I got chance to review this brand mascara. Its quite famous branch offering number  of products.  This comes in a beautiful tube. 


All Natural Green Formula
  • No Tar
  • No Parabens
  • No Propylene Glycol
Blackout Mascara is water-resistant and conditions as it lengthens giving you the most luscious lashes  - Naturally!

  I have been using this every day for two weeks and so far the formula hasn’t clumped at all and I am very impressed. It doesn’t hurt that the packaging is a nice colour too – simple but sturdy tube.
                                                  4-5 Times swatched - :( but no black color

It gives natural looks to lashes. I used it to give natural look. If you want glamorous and volume look then Its not good. Its having pungent smell. :( unbearable. Its not jet black. 

Click to buy.


ROMWE
Super slim price flash sale!  Only 48 hours!
Fashionable best sellers!  $14.99 up!
Don’t miss, girls!
Go: http://www.romwe.com/manage_activity/Best-Sellers-Flash-Sale/?beautydrugs




3 comments:

  1. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (984) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honest review

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!
    maybe we can follow each other??:*) kisses:*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox