If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday 5 October 2013

Sanding Files Polish Grit Buffing Nail Art Tool - ROMWE

Hello
I am loving online shopping now a days. ROMWE is best website to deliver free worldwide. I got this nail buffer in $ 8.99. I got parcel in 3 weeks. It takes few days in processing of parcel. 
                                           It comes in a beautiful plastic pouch.


                                                It is durable bag.
                                                     Its having 8 steps. 

                                      Here how it works. 




               I am really pleased with this handy  tool and will definitely be using it more often.

My Thought:
Its perfect for nails. Its very easy to hold. I am greatly amazed with its result. As you can see result it has made edge soft and equal. Twice a month I will use this. I got shiny nails. 

Visit ROMWE to buy this.

Romwe Columbus Day Weekend Sale
Up to 74.92% off
From 10/08 to 10/14, whole week!
Don’t miss, girls!


6 comments:

  1. I have this one its really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romwe is my fav website!
    New giveaway on my blog…wanna join? You can win a jewel by Les Jumelles!
    Les Jumelles giveaway
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follower #986 Lovely blog! Thanks for following me <3 Love ur blog too and you have so much sponsorship.. tell me ur secret beb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post!
    Your blog is very nice, I like it :)
    Vould you like to follow eachother on GFC and bloglovin?
    Let me know, then I'll do the same back!
    Kisses!

    Elena, http://ducotedelena.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox