If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday 17 May 2014

Punk Style Women's Shoulder Bag With Rivets and Metallic Chain Design - Rosewholesale.com

Hello
Bag mania is not over. I have bought many for summer from Rosewholesale.com. They are offering number of bags as shoulder bags, tote bags, clutches etc. I love to carry shoulder bags as I am student so can keep some books and notes in it.

 I have selected this bag because of its versatile look. 

 I am addicted to bags so loving it.
 I loved the outside two small zipper pockets.

 Weight: 0.8KG 

Size(CM)(L*W*H): 32*12*32 

Strap Length: 45CM 



 Handbag Type: Shoulder bag 

Style: Punk 

Gender: Women 
Decoration: Rivet 
Pattern Type: Solid 
Handbag Size: Medium




 Small zipper pocket along the bag with golden chain.



 Closure Type: Zipper 

Interior: Interior Zipper Pocket 

Occasions: Versatile 
Main Material: PU 
Hardness: Soft 


 Bag size can be adjusted with zipper closer.

 From both sides zipper closer it turned small.









 The small bag is attached with bag through golden removable hooks.




My Thought:

  • I am loving this punk style bag.
  • Size can be adjusted through zipper on both sides.
  • Its color is jet black.
  • It is decorated with rivets.
  • Rivets color may be will get fade after sometimes. its my perception.
  • Quality is good.
  • I got package in 3 weeks so once you ordered then you would have to do wait.
  • Price is $ 12.83 that fully justify its quality.
  • Its very spacious bag.
  • Its made of leather.
  • Its quite classy shoulder bag.
  • Square rivet are fastened on front and on small attached zipper bag.
  • Its strong enough to carry my college and beauty mixture stuff.
  • Their is small zipper pocket inside to keep money and other stuff.
  • Their are also two compartments to keep phone and iPod.
  • Belts are sturdy. 
May be you don't like this bag because:
  • Rivets (studs) have faded color.
  • It took long time to arrive.
  • Golden removable chain along small bag has faded color.
  • Or may be colors of rivets will completely fade after some use.
  • The closer zipper is not fully covered the inner stuff that leaves some space.
  • Shipping charges are applied on it.
Click to buy from www.Rosewholesale.com 


                            Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Tumblr/TBP

More than 200 styles.
All sold at only $6.99 up
Start at 1:00 pm 18th May GMT
Limited time, only 60 hrs.
Worldwide free shipping, shipped in 24 hours


26 comments:

  1. really cute dear!
    I follow you back .)
    have a nice weekend!

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is so nice! I really like it..I just followed you back :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnks :) love this bag so much !
    If you want a header just let me know, I will designe you one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for lovely comment.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie! Already follow you back ;) Lovely blog!

    xoxo
    www.hervoguediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Bag, I love the studs :)
    Following you now!

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
  7. woo look like an edgy bag there!!amazing..followed u back d... cindysplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Review and blog... Following you back dear Taq
    liked your FB page too..
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for following me! Love this post, the bag is so cute! <3 mishmsxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am damm sure womens will love your collection of handbags products. They are looking awesome I will make sure to calculate them for my new products once I'm updating with my current store. So that I can earn more business with the help of handbags. Check this website www.gkfashionstore.com for more collection of handbags products.

    ReplyDelete
  11. An impressive share, I just now with all this onto a colleague who had been performing a little analysis for this. And that he in truth bought me breakfast since I discovered it for him.. smile. So ok, i�ll reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time to debate this, I�m strongly over it and enjoy reading regarding this topic. When possible, as you become expertise, might you mind updating your blog site with an increase of details? It truly is highly a good choice for me. Massive thumb up in this article! take a look at the site here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox