If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Thursday 29 November 2018

Hand & Feet Whitening Formula

Hello
In winter season if you are worrying about hand feet whitening then you must try this formula cream. You need below products;
  • Vaseline Lotion
  • Glycerin
  • Aloe Vera Gel
  • 10 Whitening Capsules
  • 1 Biocos Whitening Emergency Serum




Method;
You need 100 ml Vaseline lotion (Whitening lotion is must you can take any whitening lotion; I am using Vaseline as its having nice whitening affect), add two tbs glycerin, 2 tbs Aloe Vera Gel (Market Aloe Vera Gel must be used), 10 whitening capsules & 1 Biocos Whitening Emergency Serum. Mix all items in a well way. You can mix it a container then shift it to a empty lotion bottle. Apply it as a night lotion on your hand & feet. Don't use it on face. Its only for hand & feet. I am using it for along time. It gives a nice whitening affect. Its not instant whitening lotion. It works slowly. 




Complete video of this Hand & Feet Whitening Formula; I have shared on my YouTube Channel. 

Check out this video;
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

4 comments:

  1. The vaseline body lotion is really amazing
    www.stylebasket.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely try this
    i follow you please follow me on
    www.beautyandmakeupmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these veseline are best one.
    https://47biz.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox