If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 15 April 2012

Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon

Pond’s Pure White Facial Foam has the technology of activated carbon that attracts deep-seated “black” dirt caused by impurities, oil, and makeup to reveal a pure white you. It is the first of its kind to be formulated with activated carbon, which works with “black attracts black”. Carbon when heated or “activated” becomes 8x porous; hence, increasing its ability to detoxify and gently exfoliate dead skin cells while retaining the needed moisture.


I really liked the idea of my skin being gradually detoxified of impurities by a daily facial wash. Plus I’d read a little bit about activated carbon being taken internally to treat certain problems, such as poisoning, though this information is not something I can personally attest to. It just seemed interesting to try to see if there would be any benefits of using this on my skin. I also liked the sleek, all-black packaging!





The facial wash is a pearly grey colour, is creamy with no exfoliating beads, and is mildly scented. I generally like this product.



PROS:
1. I find the slim black tube it’s packaged in quite sleek and pretty.
2. Affordable at approximately Rs.230 for 100g.
3. I like that it doesn’t have a strong scent.
4. Seems to dry out some pimples.

CONS:
So far , i have not found any negative point in it.

I am using it. Found it best :):) xxxx

Its price is Rs. 230.

Use it in morning and at night before going to bed. Best for oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox