Followers

If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Monday, 24 September 2012

Golden Pearl Beauty Cream

Hello
        Today I am giving review on Golden Pearl Beauty Cream (GPBC). Its basically night cream. It is the only cream that cleans 

  • Pimples
  • Wrinkles
  • Marks
  • Hives even shadows under eyes
  • Turns your skin white.
It makes you so much looking gorgeous that you won't believe.


  •  It is best whitening cream.
  • It contains precious herbs and extracting their ingredients.
  • It is equally good in all types of climate conditions.
  • It makes skin soft, tender and glowing.


  •  It removes layers of dust and makes skin look fresh and healthy.


  •  It is equally beneficial for men and women.





  •  It is the only cream which in very short span of time and you look beautiful.


Usage:
          Before sleep, wash your face with facewash/soap and dry gently, apply a small amount of Golden Pearl Beauty Cream and massage gently into the skin so that cream could penetrate into the skin.
                                  In morning wash your face with facewash/soap. For seven days regular use of cream would make conspicuous changes making your skin acne free, fresh and charming.
  • Keep using the cream till achieving the required goals even after attaining the require goals even after attaining the required results use twice a week, so that it could protect your skin from the fatigues like dryness, dust and pollution. 
  • I am using it, I am getting require complexion. :):)
Price Rs 200.

Visit their website.


53 comments:

  1. This cream seems nice! great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cream sure looks fabulous! :-)
    www.themakeupseasonsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review!! I definitely don't think they have this in the US though!!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahan nice cream
    never heard before

    check my recent post
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/2012/09/eccobellas-flowercolor-lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. C this blog get the address of KL (Segambut) to buy the cream..

      http://shshinebeautysdnbhd.blogspot.com/2011/07/golden-pearl-cream.html

      Delete
    2. Get the adress frm this shop to buy this cream in KL (Segambut)

      http://shshinebeautysdnbhd.blogspot.com/2011/07/golden-pearl-cream.html

      Delete
  6. I am in italia how to buy?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. I;m in UAE how to buy it?
    aumfatimaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Dubai , you can get this cream from Pakistani grocery shops.

      Delete
    2. In Dubai you can get it from any of the Pakistani groceries. I used to get it in Karama

      Delete
  8. Is it good for pigmentation?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I have been using it for 7 days now. I have really bad acne and marks. Its hasn't made a difference to my skin. I use the face wash for oily skin morning and night and apply the beauty cream morning and night

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been using it for 7 days now and haven't seen a difference. I have really bad acne and marks. I use the face wash for oily skin morning and night and apply the skin morning and night. Can someone tell me why it isn't working for me? I have seen it work for plenty other people

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am from India (Mumbai). How can i buy this cream and where?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it.Am also from Mumbai.

      Delete
    2. I have this Cream.Am also from Mumbai.

      Delete
    3. im from mumbai....i need this cream

      Delete
    4. i need this cream...im from mumbai too

      Delete
    5. im from mumbai....i need this cream

      Delete
  12. I was looking to buy this cream and found it on

    http://shop.khanapakana.com/golden-pearl-beauty-cream-1-05-oz-30-grams/

    They ship world wide. I am happy to have mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was looking to buy this cream and found it on

    http://shop.khanapakana.com/golden-pearl-beauty-cream-1-05-oz-30-grams/

    They ship world wide. Happy to have mine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. woow its perect, I lv it..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. plz tell me for golden pearl products for dark lips :( i hate my lips i want to make them pinkish...plz suggest me some products which is easy to purchase

    ReplyDelete
  16. i used this cream. .
    i got entire result... what i want...
    within 7 days...
    thankyou for such alaaa cream :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i used this cream ... i got da desire result widin. .. 7 days. .
    no side effect .. alaaa cream :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i used this cream. .
    i got entire result... what i want...
    within 7 days...
    thankyou for such alaaa cream :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post my dear,you have a great blog.

    I'm following you,hope you'll do the same
    Kisses,http://missdelicious94.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im also used ths product...
    N its really effective...
    I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im also used this product...
    N its really effective...
    I love it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helo sis.is cream se nishn chly jaingy ya nahi.

      Delete
  22. plssss teel me is this good for pimple marks

    ReplyDelete
  23. How can I buy this cream in Indian.....

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is really a good cream. I was having lots of pimples on my forehead and cheeks. After using this cream all of my pimples and white heads disappeared. Very effective cream . Much satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am much satisfied with this cream. I had many white heads and pimples over my face, after using this cream all my pimples disappeared. Now I am using twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i am also using this cream for more than a month and am happy for the result...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox