If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Odho Cosmetics ~ ABO Blushons

Hello
Atiqa Odho does not need any introduction as she is famous actor & make up artist. She came with beauty product line which is simply amazing & economic. If you are searching for reasonable & good products then I would suggest you to buy it.

I love to wear blush on daily. Its part of my daily routine. I got a chance to review this brand luckily. 


ABO blushons Rs 350 each





















Packing:
Packing is attractive. Red label with center cut off so we can easily see the shade. 
Tiny pot inside it in round, Small pot opens from both side. Upper side contains the product and lower side contains the mirror and brush.

Shade:
I got three shades Pheasant,  Pink Pigeon & love Bird. All are nicely pigmented.

Price:
Rs. 350 each ($ 3.50 App.)

Prons:
Reasonable.
Easily available.
Easily blendable. Only one stroke is enough.

Cons:
Bit chalky.






13 comments:

  1. great review dear =) new post on my blog http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, looks really great :)

    Thanks dear for your visit and your lovely comment on my blog :) I follow you now.

    Kisses,
    http://confessionsofamake-upshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely! :)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing... I shall try..

    Keep in touch ya. :)
    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All is cute colour very sweet! ^^

    Want to Follow each other on GFC, Google+, and Bloglovin?
    Let Me Know If you follow me and i will follow back you, Just Comment on my blog post (:

    Thank You! ^^

    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dear ^^ Thank You! Following back on GFC #1951

      Hope we can stay in touch~ :D Hve a nice day ^^
      Xoxo,

      Erika

      Delete
  6. i love these colors!!

    Check out my fashion blog if you want to <3
    http://chatoyant21.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cosmetics! *^*
    I'm following you, I hope you follow me back <3


    fume,
    sleepy-deer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look beautiful, especially Love Bird! xx

    champagnedaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so pretty!! I too love a bit of blush, the pop of colour really is something we all need in our lives! Great Post x

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review dear and thanks for the visit =) thanks for the visit dear =) giveaway on my blog =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox