If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Geo Nudy Brown Lens CH-624 by Lensvillage

I got these lens by www.lensvillage.com for review.

The packing was lovely :)  



Minimal design but maximum effect. That’s what you get with the Geo Nudy color. With only a black rim differentiating the real eye and the contact lens, it is as close to your natural eyes as possible but it makes your eyes more charming by adding a sparkle to them. You shouldn’t worry about eyesight as your eyes will feel fresh throughout the day. 




It is available in grey, brown, green, blue and violet. 



 Diameter : 14mm 

Base Curve : 8.60mm

 Water Content : 38~42%

 Life Span : 1 Year Power 

Available : 0.00 to -8.00 

Manufacturer : GEO Medical


2 comments:

  1. Hello, can you tell me if you have made a review of Solution Lens shop ? As I know that they give free lenses ? And I cannot find on your blog..

    http://www.solution-lens.com/

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox