If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Monday 11 June 2012

Review on Pears Soap !

Now I’m having a bit of an experiment at the moment with my daily skin routine.

I fully admit that I’m realllllllly lazy when it comes to maintaining a skin routine – having only recently managed to train myself to taking off my makeup at night, cleansing, toning and moisturising. I know shocking!! 

I only cleanse and tone occasionally in the mornings - but I do moisturise everyday!

Right now back to the experiment……!










Pears Soap is a natural way to attain clean, healthy looking skin. It contains high quality skincare ingredients like glycerin and natural oils.
Pears Soap is especially made to take care of even sensitive and delicate skin, cleansing it thoroughly, yet gently and rinsing clean. It is hypo-allergenic, contains a mild cleansing formula and no colorants. It is non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores.
Each bar is mellowed and aged for three months until it reaches a pure transparency. This special aging process has been followed for nearly 200 years!



What I love the most about this is its scent – very herbally and old-fashioned, very strong, too.


I do use this on my face. And yes, like other bar soaps, this does feel pretty drying alone with daily use, but you know what? If you’ve got an and acne-prone oily complexion, this works in your advantage. After about a month of using it on my face I found it got less oily throughout the day and whatever breakouts I did have dried up. I did still get breakouts, but the soap helped clean them up faster than usual.






Rs. 100


Easily available in supermarkets.


Oily and acne skin  having must use it.

Ingredients:
Sodium palmitate, natural rosin, glycerine, water, sodium cocoate, rosemary extract, thyme extract, pears frangrance essence.

1 comment:

  1. Pears soap was my beauty partner all over my teenage!! <3 Nice review.

    http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox