I decided to change my hair color from light brown to creamy coffe. Personally I love Garnier Hair dyes because they are natural. I bought it in Rs. 325 from Anarkali Lahore.
The box had some good instructions not that clear for a beginner i would say. Inside the box there was the usual items like
- Hair Developer Milk
- Coloured Cream
You will need a bowl and brush for this hair dye as there is no plastic bottle applicator.
Final effect on my hairs.
- The leave in process is around 20-30 minutes.
- Mix developer milk and cream in a bowl and apply it on hairs.
- The instructions said to apply the dye all over my hair and to focus on the roots. I left the color in for 30 minutes and then rinsed it off in the shower with lukewarm water. The water was brown and that was a little concerning, but after I towel dried my hair, the color looked beautiful and my hair was soft and shiny thanks to the conditioner!
- The result of the color was darker than i thought and it showed to be.
- At home easily get the desired color.
- Its not harmful for hairs.
- It leaves hair smooth and shiny.
Surely I will buy this one again. =D