Today I am gonna review on MeMeMe Flawless Cream Foundation Porcelain Pure. Its amazing product.
A long-lasting Satin Finish velvet Cream Foundation. Rich in microspheres and light-absorbing pigments to deliver a smooth, even, hydrated and revitalised complexion.
The formula is enriched with Antioxidants (every girl's secret) and SPF 15 to give you skin essential environmental protection.
AQUA, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE , ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PARFUM, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL.
- It blended really smoothly and effortlessly.
- One big pump is enough to cover my whole face, I used to apply on my face with fingers.
- As well as having an SPF it is also free from alcohol,oil, parabens and fragrance allergens.
- I really like the smell of this foundation.
- The bottle is a matte plastic with a handy pump.
- Something I do like about this packaging is that you can remove the top and pour out the foundation.
- This foundation has awesome coverage and staying power.
- The end result is a really nice natural skin finish which isn’t too matte or too dewy.
- The consistency of the foundation is a bit thicker than a standard foundation so the name ‘cream foundation’ fits perfectly.
Sample for PR.