If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday, 9 February 2013

Kryolan Aqua Color in Black Eyeliner

Hello
Today I am reviewing Kryolan Aqua Color in Black Eyeliner. I have been using this from long time. Its one of my favourite eyeliner. It is also known as cake eyeliner. I have purchased this one from Anarkali Lahore. 

 It easily available in market.

  • Price Rs. 180. 
  • Its in dark black 01. 


  •  Its glycrine based makeup.
  • Long lasting eyeliner.


  •  Bought brush along it of Rs. 20.
  • Its packing beautiful easily can carry in bag.
  • Its intensity amazing.
  • It doesn't smudge.


  • It adds a elegent look.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I am loving that eye look! It looks so classy but so simple xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog and for becoming my 50th member :)
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review..but it does smudge on my eyes
    i am following you follow me back at
    www.makeupnthingz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this liner a few months ago.but cant find it at old price now.Can you plz mention the shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this a few months ago now i need this for my cousin but seems like price has gone quite high...can you plz mention exactly from where did you got this?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox