If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 10 February 2013

NOTD - OPI Ridger Filler

Hello
Hope you all doing well. I recently bought three colors of OPI. All three amazing colors. One from Ridger Filler series and other two from Nail Lacqure series. 





  •  Today I am working on my project. So damn tired. I just painted my nails for my project. As Ridger Filler is very soft white color. I coated my nails with 2 coats. As you can see in picture I forgot to remove base coat. =P Keeps hand steady to dry it, is tough for me. I just took all pictures in hurry. 
  • Price: Rs. 795 each.


I wanna show you some pictures of projects on which I am working. 





Hope you will like my post. 
Like my facebook page BeautyDrugs

6 comments:

  1. wow n whats ur project by thw way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing graduation in fashion designing.So Its projects and assignments before mids.

      Delete
  2. may Allah gv u success in ur every project Ameen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love OPI polishes! These are such cute colours.Love your clothing designs too!
    Thanks for following my blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox