If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 26 January 2014

Say GoodBye To Dark Complexion - Beauty Secret

Hello
Today I am going to share my beauty secret with you guys. Listen guys I am using this night cream for last four months. Found a great improvement in complexion.

So here are ingredients;
  1. Sandal Beauty Cream   [Full Cream]
  2. Marvi Beauty Cream     [Full Cream]
  3. Garnier Light Fariness + Anti Dark Spots Cream      [1 table spoon]
  4. Himalaya Herbal Fairness Cream                           [1 table spoon]


  • If Hamaliya cream is not available with you then you can also use these three creams


                                    Sandal beauty cream comes in this packing.
                                                                   Price Rs. 185
                                                     Light Pink Color Cream inside it.
                                     Marvi Beauty Cream comes in this packing.
                                                         Light pinkish color.

                                                                     Rs. 99/- Perfect for acne and spots.
                                             For fairness and it also helps to reduce acne and spots. Rs. 150/-



  • It helps to reduce the spots and acne. I personally observed my acne spots have disappeared. I was having a acne spot on my right cheek and some on foreheads; with the regular use of  this cream; all vanished.


  • Its effective cream. I am using Hamaliya as day cream as well; amazing result. As I have added 1 tbl spoon in night cream; it helps to reduce the acne, spots as well gives the fair complexion.


  •  After mixing all creams; it will look like this.
  • I am using it from last four  months.
  • Before going to sleep apply it on face.
  • It doesn't cause irritation.
  • It smells great.
  • These two beauty creams are thick but Garnier and Hamaliya makes it thin.
  • In start you will feel difference in first two weeks.
  • I got pinkish cheeks :)
  • Its my honest review. I am using it on regular basis.
  • Everyday I feel a great improvement in complexion. 
This is  my friend's beauty secret which she has shared with me few months ago. I was quite panic as had heard side effects of night creams. But on her advice I decided to try this. In first few weeks I felt I am getting desired results. But when one of my friend said Hina you are getting beautiful day by day. OMG =) that day I got realized that its working. At that time I was comparing the results with my friend's complexion. It works. Alhamdullah no side effect. Its quite cheap beauty secret. It you wanna get fair complexion then you must try this. 

  • My personal experience with this cream is superb.
  •  As you can add Natural Face in it rather than Marvi Beauty Cream. So far I have not used the Natural Face but my friend suggested to replace the Marvi with natural Face.

Rating: 5/5
Use at your own risk. I am sharing my personal experience.

                              Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest

35 comments:

  1. Very nice blog! I'm followong you now)) I love Himalaya cream, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great review! That Garnier cream looks great, I want to try it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its useful post for those who have Dark Complexion. Here are nice beauty secrets for Dark Complexion. I would like to let you know who are Sick of high drug prices? Check out this FREE consumer resource - www.eDrugsearch.com, compare drug prices and save up to 90% on your medication costs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog. :) Nice post, great blog. ^^

    itscutebubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats super awesome thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm willing to try those products
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/bambi-t-shirt-givenchy-or-primark.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comments ;) great post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hı :)) Thank you so much for your visit my blog :) I can't follow your blog because it gives error :((
    When it's correct I wanna follow u again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog! thanks for following

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a nice blog, I'm following you.

    Hope you visit me: floweromii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Himalayas fairness cream really works well !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly tell me Is it useful for dark complextion ?

      Delete
  12. Sounds like an awesome product

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, I've never heard about Himalaya, Sandal and Marvi!
    Thanks for introducing! Great post :)

    VISIT MY BLOG❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow grat thank dear jzak allah

    ReplyDelete
  15. where can i buy this product from

    ReplyDelete
  16. I heard abt arche,fair&lovely and stillman..now I'm confused...which one sld I try..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Plz tel me it contain any chemicals like mercury and steroids and has any side effect ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Does sandal cream clean pimples?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it does. the cream worked wonders for me.

      Delete
  19. Hi are you still using marvi and sandal cream? Any side effects. I want to buy some but yours is the only review I have seen so am a bit skeptical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sharing my personal experience. Use it at ur own risk. Thank You

      Delete
  20. hi ..can you tell me where can i get original marvi,sandAL cream in india?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. call 8019359227 to buy this call in india

      Delete
  21. How's the results now? Where can i buy this from in Pakistan?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heyy, I love sandal cream, I'm gonna try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  23. can you provide a link where to buy these creams from? and does it make the skin fair permanently or only when you put this mixture on?

    ReplyDelete
  24. This post is quite old...now that you have used this nightcream mixture, please let us know what is your verdict ? does it make one fair? any side effects? any updates to the mixture of creams given here ?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beauty Care Online
    I really like your blog and your product is greet.It is really very useful for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beauty Care Online
    I really like your blog and your product is greet.It is really very useful for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  27. is there bad effects now?
    r u still using this?

    ReplyDelete
  28. is there any side effects?
    r u still using this?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox