If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Foot & Hand Whitening Cream - Saeed Ghani

Hello
As I am greatly inspired by Saeed Ghani products, luckily got chance to try out this cream. I have obsession for face, hand  & feet creams. It comes in attractive packing. 


                                                           Description written on box.

                                                     Ingredients also written on box.


  •  It comes in white container with twisting lid.
  • Net weight 200 ml.
  • Price Rs. 300/-


  •  I am having oily skin but my hands and feet are dry. It amazing stuff.
  • It nourishes the skin.
  • Herbals in it; makes the rough skin soften. 
  • It restores the freshness of hand and feet. 

                                                                          Before
Gently apply it on skin.

                                                                                      After

  •  As it comes in sturdy tub packing so its quite easy to apply the required quantity on hands and feet.
  • Its thin white cream so easy in application.
  • It penetrates in skin very quickly.




  •  It helps to improve the texture of hand and feet.
  • I am using twice a day.
  • So far best for all skin types.
  • I rub it on sole as well; it leaves the sole soft.
  • It smells good.

                            Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest


17 comments:

  1. its a gem i will order it soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadee, its amazing. You must try out this. xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely <3
    i follow you!!! kisses

    http://cyrilmakeup.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following! I have followed back.

    P.S. There is a giveaway on my blog.
    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see the foot & hand whitening cream.Really working good,which reflects in this post.Thanks for the post.

    Innov Touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning story there. What occurred after? Good luck!. Please visit: http://goo.gl/SLuzBZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this nice and informative blog about the foot care and i really appreciate it.
    foot care cream

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this nice and informative blog about the foot care and i really appreciate it.
    foot care cream

    ReplyDelete
  8. waw.. to healty cream.. amazing!.. Thanks for information :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox