If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 2 February 2014

Foot & Hand Whitening Cream - Saeed Ghani

Hello
As I am greatly inspired by Saeed Ghani products, luckily got chance to try out this cream. I have obsession for face, hand  & feet creams. It comes in attractive packing. 


                                                           Description written on box.

                                                     Ingredients also written on box.


  •  It comes in white container with twisting lid.
  • Net weight 200 ml.
  • Price Rs. 300/-


  •  I am having oily skin but my hands and feet are dry. It amazing stuff.
  • It nourishes the skin.
  • Herbals in it; makes the rough skin soften. 
  • It restores the freshness of hand and feet. 

                                                                          Before
Gently apply it on skin.

                                                                                      After

  •  As it comes in sturdy tub packing so its quite easy to apply the required quantity on hands and feet.
  • Its thin white cream so easy in application.
  • It penetrates in skin very quickly.




  •  It helps to improve the texture of hand and feet.
  • I am using twice a day.
  • So far best for all skin types.
  • I rub it on sole as well; it leaves the sole soft.
  • It smells good.

                            Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest


23 comments:

  1. its a gem i will order it soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadee, its amazing. You must try out this. xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely <3
    i follow you!!! kisses

    http://cyrilmakeup.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following! I have followed back.

    P.S. There is a giveaway on my blog.
    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see the foot & hand whitening cream.Really working good,which reflects in this post.Thanks for the post.

    Innov Touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning story there. What occurred after? Good luck!. Please visit: http://goo.gl/SLuzBZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also want to buy dua cream

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also want to buy dua cream

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this nice and informative blog about the foot care and i really appreciate it.
    foot care cream

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this nice and informative blog about the foot care and i really appreciate it.
    foot care cream

    ReplyDelete
  10. waw.. to healty cream.. amazing!.. Thanks for information :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today i purchase this cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iski kya pehchan ha yh isi tarhan ke ha jesi is pic mn ha ya change ha or apnay kahan se mangwai

      Delete
  12. Today i purchase this cream.

    ReplyDelete
  13. But my cream is in pink colour :(not in white

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox