If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday 8 March 2014

High Neck Twisted Sweater in Black - Persunmall

Hello
Persunmall is now a days my favorite site to buy; offering multi line of products.  



Fabric: Woolacrylic
Size:
One size:Length:68cm;Bust:80cm;Shoulder:33cm;Sleeve:55cm;
Washing: Cool hand wash with similar colours do not tumble dry 40 degree machine wash do not bleach cool iron on reverse do not dry clean.




















  •  The quality is superb.
  • Free Shipping. :) 
  • Its best for winter.
  • US$ 16.99

                                  Sweater: Persunmall

                                          Click to buy.

                        Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest

$9.99, starting at 1am 13th March GMT.
http://www.romwe.com/romwe-letters-print-black-tshirt-p-70340.html?facebook=beautydrugs
An inner coupon for you, my lovely fans: 10%offcoco
It can save you another 10% for the cool tee on 13th March only.



8 comments:

  1. Looks great!

    Have a nice day dear,
    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweater :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great for the cold days here in England!
    Check out www.lovefromsimmie.com to see the photo's I took in America!

    Stay pretty doll xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love turtleneck sweaters! this one is perfect!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweater. I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look really pretty on you i have ordered a black coat it really beautiful i would review soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sweater! I just got some stuff from Persunmall and love it!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox