If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Geo Fresh Gray Circle Lens ~ PinkyParadise.com

Hello
I love to wear natural color lens. Today I am wearing Geo Fresh Gray Circle Lens by PinkyParadise.com They are offering number of circle lens.Quick delivery in nicely packed  package.

 Price: $19.90
Diameter: 14.0mm/14.2mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: One pair of lenses and one cutie animal lens case


Stock Status:In Stock





















  • Sweet and small, in a dusty dusk grey. 
  • The simple beauty of these lenses is captivating. Natural looking, these lenses are perfect for everyday use, in everyday situations.
  •  Don't be fooled, these can be just as beautiful in the most extravagant situations as well.
  •  Simply beautiful, but no way less striking.











My Thought:
  • It looks so natural.
  • 14.2 mm its  diameter.
  • It does not irritate me.
Feeling so proud !! Click and see it

Minimal enlargement with a lovely enhancement. The Geo Fresh Grey give you that extra boost that will make your eyes looking great! 
                           Click to buy www.Pinkyparadise.com
    © All pictures are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

26 comments:

  1. i am short sighted but i am to much afraid to use contact lenses,, hehe.. nice blog.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear you must buy according to your eye power. I love to wear circle lens.

      Delete
  2. i never used lens but after looking urs i also want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice , looks good!
    http://fay-justbeauty.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice blog.I have circle lens but dont know to wear it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool result!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh they look so cool!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's £250+ worth of beauty products up for grabs on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is awesome :)

    annaliisaparl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Korean-Lens shop is the best for me how. How can they get all these lenses ?!! This shop has a so large choice that I think 1 life is not enough to buy all !!! hahaha,...
    But maybe you wear your lenses short time and don't care to buy new one, you're lucky... I also searched a lot and it seems that this lens shop is the one with the best deal worldwide, as I searched in English, Japanese, Spanish, and French !! (really!). Buy 2 get 1 free is very good. How can I post my photos here ?! Thank you.
    ************

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the result!
    Beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...such a pretty case and the lens colour suits you perfectly dear :)
    Thanks for your nice comment. I will surely be coming back for more ;)
    Love
    Charu
    http://myglossyaffair.com
    http://myfashionfootprints.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors on you! it enhance the shape of your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These lens look awesome on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woww....your eyes look lovely with the contacts.....you should wear them often....nice post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dazzling eyes! MASHA ALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  15. dazzling eyes MASHA ALLAH :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, your eyes look so pretty! Makes me want to go gray. :)) Thanks for the blog visit and your comment, really enjoyed your blog. I will be following you from now on through G+. Hope you will follow me back as well.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox