If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 18 May 2014

DM-23 Kira Kira Grey Lens - Lensvillage.com

Hello
I love to wear lens but occasionally. Sometimes ago I got this pair by lensvillage.com. I choose this one because its having 15 mm diameter to give big look to eye.



 It comes in safe packing.












                                                               $19.50



The DM 23 Kira Kira provides a stunning effect with a spectacular three color motif. The outer black rim covers the inner two shades of the lens making your eyes look bigger and sparkling. Available in blue, brown, green, grey, pink and violet these are guaranteed to keep your eyes relaxed throughout the day and give you a confident look to manage all the attention! Priced at $19.50 it’s a sure deal.
Power Available : 0.00 to -10.00  
Price is for 2 pcs of lenses / 1 pair
Life Span : 1 Year
B.C : 8.6mm
Diameter : 14.5mm. Effect up to 16mm
Origin : South Korea 
This model is manufactured by Dueba and labelled under DollyEye watermark.





 With & Without

                                                                                With Flash

   In Day Light

Created this look by using following products;

My Thought:
  • I got package very quickly.
  • Its having 15 mm diameter.
  • Its super comfort.
  • It gives enlargement to eyes.
  • It gives gorgeous look to eyes.
  • Grey color is blended very well with black to give real look.
  • Best thing it does not irritate eye.
May be You Don't Like it Because;
  • Being Asian it looks fake on eyes.
  • Website claims its having 14.5 mm diameter but on bottle mentioned 15 mm.
  • You can not wear it for long time as it started drying.
Click to buy from www.lensvillage.com         

All the pictures are taken by me.

26 comments:

  1. Such a lovely color!! And case is really cute! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Kisses
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the case is soo cute! and your eyes too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.iamstrawberryqueen.blogspot.in/ !
    p.s m follwing you :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Blog is so sweet! I really like! :) Best wishes

    http://itsvioletbunny.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have coloured contacts- but i couldn't wait to rip them out! I now wear glasses, and i am thinking of getting some contacts! thanks for the post! <3 mishmsxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post!! Thank you for following, following you too with gfc ( Fadia Ghada)
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiii !!! Those lens look amazing!
    www.galisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks really beautiful :)
    Thanks for following... follow you too ;)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look divine in your eyes, even if they aren't close to natural.
    I would surely try these.


    You have a new follower!
    I would be more than happy to see you on my list as well.

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great!! Awesome contacts
    Wishing you a blessed week ahead of you,
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this palet from The Balm <3
    kisses from Pland
    Agata:*
    www.lusi-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox