If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Thursday 10 July 2014

Black Double-faced Satin Rosette Clutch - Outerinner.com

Hello
I love to buy online. So I usually prefer to buy from versatile websites. Outerinner.com is one of them. I was in search of rosette clutch since a long time. I have seen it first in a wedding a girl was carrying such kind a clutch. That moment I could not ask by her. When I saw this on their site, I promptly took it.  



































Packing & Delivery:
It comes through DHL express so I got it in 5 days. Its comes in paper wrap packing. I have paid $17 as custom duty. 

Price:
Its price is $ 19.90.

Quality:
Its having good quality. Fabric is satin so their is shine in it. 7 roses are in front and 7 are on back. Nicely stitched. Handle having diamonds on it.

Size:
Size : 14CM*12CM*10CM

Click to buy from www.outerinner.com


                                                                   © All pictures are taken by me unless stated otherwise.


9 comments:

  1. I loved this bag. Fabulous!!

    Like:
    https://www.facebook.com/BLOGAngelP?fref=ts

    Big Kiss ;*
    www.angelpoubel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bag, cute.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Thanks for your comment.
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful !!!
    let me know :)
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute clutch, and great review as always.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks really cute, I like it. I like that you have reviews at the bottom so that I can know more about it thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox