If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday 6 June 2015

Odho Cosmetics ~ ASPE Eye Shadows

Hello
Today I am reviewing one of the famous brand of my Country. "Odho Cosmetics" Atiqa Odho is famous tv actress. I was very keen to review her product line. Alhamdulilah I got a chance. The package has made  my day. I got 23 eye shadows for review. Packing is really attractive. I am loving each shade. Perfect for day and night look. I love to play with colors. I am getting different looks by using the, I will keep posting on Instagram @beautydrugsblog

ASPE = Atiqa Single Pressed Eye Shadows










































Swatches

Queen of light ASPE-13 & Sweet Dreams ASPE-2

My Thought:
Pigmented
In packing eyeshadow is on upper part & applicator sponge is on lower side.
Inexpensive
Easily Available
Easily bendable
Rs.250 each

Availability:
Click to buy Odho Cosmetics


22 comments:

  1. Lovely colors

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so many eyeshadows!
    thank you for following my blog) I'm your 1941 follower)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that's a lot of awsome colors. As a hard decission maker, that packegu would make every morning even harder for me :P

    xo

    d'stars
    *d'stars*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shadows. I will try them.
    Thanks for this amazimg post.
    Read you later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours!
    I'm following you back of course :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post
    following u on gfc
    i hope u follow back
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you got a lot of lovely shades. I am loving the pigmentation of these eye shadows and these are pretty good for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many different shades!! i love it! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG wonderful colours!! I would have them all!! *-*
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful eye shadow. I did not know this brand but it looks interesting. I'm your new follower # 1945, will you follow me back?

    www.thebeautybymisst.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. follow to follow?
    let me know!
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow back!

    www.thestylebunny.com

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice products! I'm following you :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Xoxo

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shadows!
    Thank you for following me, I followed you back #1946 :)

    xx
    simplypinkblog.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning range! Great Photos, they look so pretty!!

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great colours!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your blog and your post. you want to follow us?!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  18. wowww these are just so perfect!
    I was waiting for this review.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey dear, I really like your blog!♥
    Are you open to follow each other?:) Let me know
    http://under-different-skies.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox