If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Friday 23 October 2015

Wishlist at wholesalebuying.com

Hello
I am back with a amazing post. I am liking this website named as wholesalebuying.com. Versatile items are available on this site. I am loving the following items and wanna buy them. 

Item: Make up brush
Brush Material: Wool
Handle Material: Plastic, Wood
Color: Black
Dimension: 12.8 x 4.5cm/5.0 x 1.8 inch (L x W)
Quantity: 1pcs
Design: Portable
Weight: 0.03kg
Application: Contour Brush, Shadow brush, Blender brush etc.
High quality and lightweight.


Material: PU
3 Colors available: Red, Gray, Black
Size: 21cm x 14cm (L x H)
Thickness: 7cm
Pattern: Solid
Internal structure: Cell phone pocket
Popular elements: Litchi
Style: Shoulder Bag
Open/Close Type: Cover
Occasion: Casual
You can buy items in wholesale as well.
Electronic gadgets are also available.
You should buy from there,

26 comments:

  1. Great selection. I'm your new GFC follower # 1943 if you want to come on my blog ♡

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear:))
    I follow you on GFC #1944 Have a great weekend!))
    pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!

    Check my new post:
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2015/10/sweater-fever.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list! the face scrubber looks cool :)


    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mini tote is perfect, I want it for sure
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice :) x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post, I love it!!
    Thank you so much for following, I follow you back on GFC <3
    Hugs & Kisses
    LIANA LAURIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great wishlist!
    You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    Lyinyou blog & Lyinyou instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection, enjoyed reading your post! Thanks for following me, m following yu too on GFC now, Keep in touch :) Kisses Ashon

    http://www.ashonfashionary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The brush looks really nice. Great wishlist you have got here & thanks
    for stopping by!


    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do not know this site, I'll visit it!

    La FlĆ² ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to admit they have really cool pieces!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome post. Just followed you on GFC, dear
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza’s Corner l Instagram l Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's really an informative and well described post. I appreciate your topic for blogging. Thanks for sharing such a useful post.

    Best quality Cosmetic

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks good
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox