If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 15 November 2015

Shopping Experience with Dealsale.com

Hello
Today I am sharing my shopping experience with Dealsale.com, its mobile app. Now you can do shopping through your mobile phone app.  Its a revolution in technology field now we can easily download this app and can buy items of our own choice. 


You can buy fashion & beauty accessories just anywhere on the go.

I have picked following items;




Customer service is amazing. I got my package within 2 weeks.



I usually apply foundation with sponge. So its good to apply with this sponge.


                                        Beauty Egg Sponge $2.16


                                                   Beauty Egg Sponge $2.16



I love to wear scarf with jeans & top. So I am huge fan of scarfs. Quality is good. Washable.


                                                          Floral Scarf $ 2.20


                                                   Floral Scarf $ 2.20


                                                     Floral Scarf $ 2.20


                                                           Silk Scarf $2.88
Silk scarfs are in fashion. I am loving the quality. I got lot of compliments by my friends on this scarf. Quality is amazing.


                                                Silk Scarf $2.88


                                                        Silk Scarf $2.88


                                                           Silk Scarf $2.88

                                                                 
                                                   Tote Shoulder Handbag $5.54

I am big fan of tote bags. Its superb bag. Quality & design is amazing.



                                                        Tote Shoulder Handbag $5.54


                                                        Tote Shoulder Handbag $5.54


                                                                   Tote Shoulder Handbag $5.54

Shipping charges are applicable.
Amazing product line is available.
Quality is superb.



follow me on Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pieces! I love it:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very interesting post , I love to read you !!! now i follow you on gfc i hope you follow me too!!!greetings !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is amazing!
    I follow you on gfc!
    http://mymakeupandbeautydiary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a great blog. Do you want to follow each other (gfc and/or bloglovin)? Let me know and i follow you back <3 Eileen
    Beautyarea & more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox