If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 30 April 2013

DS- 06 NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick - B2nshop.com

Hello
      Today I am reviewing on one of my favourite lipstick by NYX. I got this one by b2nshop.com.  The lipstick is very pigmented. Soft color. Few amount of shimmer in it.  

A decadent and divine lipstick infused with shimmer. The superlative blend of moisturizing, long-lasting and sparkly ingredients is unmatched. Diamond Sparkle Lipstick has a cult following among our fans. Available in 24 knockout shades.


  •  I really like the square packaging. 
  • Square base shows the color of lipstick.
  • The black square plastic tube with written NYX on front looks quite cool.


  •  It applies smoothly.
  • Its not drying.
  • Its quite moisturizing.
  • The code name and # mentioned below the cap.


  •  Pigmented pink color.
  • The lipstick leaves a sheer.
  • Lot of glitters in it.



My Thought:
                   I love the soft colors. Its now a days my gavourite pick. This color speaks for itself. Its cost is $ 5.45. 

www.b2nshop.com

5 comments:

  1. hi honey, i'm following you via google connect. let me know if u have bloglovin too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pink colour.
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a really pretty lipstick! Looks nice on you! :)
    Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this pinkish colour is really sweet! I'm loving this a lot! <3
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox