If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Monday 18 June 2018

ECS Shoes - Maroon Straps

Hello,
I am shoes lover. I will share my shoes collection with you very soon. I bough few pairs from ECS for Eid. They have beautiful summer shoes collection. Design and quality is amazing. Price Rs. 1250/- I love to wear shoes with straps so I have added this one in my shopping bag. Maroon color is simply awesome in this shoes. Although it was available in blue color as well.























Click to buy from ECS.

Follow me on Instagram!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox