If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Face Fresh Beauty Cream (FFBC)

I heard about this cream from my friend. I started using this, OMG =) i was surprised to see its result. Its 5 day beauty challenge cream.

Company says about it :
                                                     FaceFresh Beauty Cream is a skin whitening cream best for Face, Neck, Knees, Elbow and Under Arms. Having light tone skin on certain parts like knees, elbow and underarms is like a dream but with FaceFresh you can turn your dream in a beautiful reality.

Trusted Formula of FaceFresh Beauty Cream helps in lightening dark spots and removes dead skin cells gradually within 1 to 4 weeks. High Quality natural and botanical ingredients have been blended carefully with skin lightening agents which helps in boosting skin clarity and tone, protect s from moisture loss and makes your skin smoother and glower. The best part which separates us from other is; your skin will never get darker even if you discontinue the use of our product. So you can feel safe, secure and above all, Beautiful.






                                                      White color box.

                                                          Light pink color cream.


My experience:
                                   I am using this cream. Its night cream. It you wanna get fairness in few days then i will recommend you to try this. Its for all types of skin. 

How to use?
                           First of all wash your face with any facewash or soap. Then let your face dry. Then apply the cream in dotted form on your whole face then mix that smoothly. In 5 days you will feel really change in your complexion.


Prons:
  •  It works really. 
  • You can get pinkish complexion.
  • Its of Rs.170
Cons:
  • If you will stop using this, then you will come back to your original complexion.

Visit their website or Facebook page.

(Disclaimer:  product in this post was purchased using my own money and NOT sent in for review.)

27 comments:

  1. Sounds nice except that you have to keep using it to maintain the complexion. :)
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cream sounds good at the price...Nice review!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. company said that your skin will never get darker even if you discontinue the use of our product but from the experience it says if you will stop using this, then you will come back to your original complexion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Company says your skin will never get darker even if you discontinue the use of our product but from Cons its says if you will stop using this, then you will come back to your original complexion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes dear.. I am using this. So its experienced based review.

      Delete
  5. can we get this product .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. where we get these products

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is pakistan made we cant get in india i thing if any body geting in india pls tell me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sis is se face ke acne marks chlay jaingaymya.nahi.plzzz.help.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey hina, i just read your other post 'say goodbye to dark complexion' one in which you mixed up four creams. i wanted to ask which one is better to get a fair complexion? this cream or that other mixed one?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with your blog and I think that it's a great job!
    And I'll wait for the new one!


    Spray tanning in Shenfield & Spray tanning in Gidea park

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi I'm From Mauritius How can i buy the product

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello....I am from Bhutan ....I wanted to buy this cream...how can I get?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get best anti-aging facials, skin care and spa products from Advanced Spa in NYC for cleansing, enhancing and restoring your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice article. I think it is useful and unique article. I love this kind of article and this kind of blog. I have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your website.
    micro needling treatment
    microneedle therapy
    micro needle
    micro needle therapy
    facial needling
    microneedling facial
    Microneedling Face Lift Therapy
    Microneedling Face Lift Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  15. The online cream I loved was Snail white which is from Thailand and I am hoping to have it here in Bangladesh and if anyone knows where to buy snail white in Bangladesh. Wow, I want to use and I wanted to buy online this one but I am not sure where can I buy the cheap and original one. This is really beautiful post for what I was looking for. I would also like to Thank you for sharing and I wont miss your next post. I am a great fan of Whitening creams and wanna try always. I would Like to ask you and : Is it Okay to use for Pregnant Women and What age of skin type should use or any Good recommendations please. Snail white

    ReplyDelete
  16. The online cream I loved was Snail white which is from Thailand and I am hoping to have it here in Bangladesh and if anyone knows where to buy snail white in Bangladesh. Wow, I want to use and I wanted to buy online this one but I am not sure where can I buy the cheap and original one. This is really beautiful post for what I was looking for. I would also like to Thank you for sharing and I wont miss your next post. I am a great fan of Whitening creams and wanna try always. I would Like to ask you and : Is it Okay to use for Pregnant Women and What age of skin type should use or any Good recommendations please. Snail white

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can we use this cream for acne spots and fairness?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox