Today I am giving review on STEAMCREAM "Chagrin" Simple Quality SkinCare. It is latest concept in skin care.
- High Quality
- Traceable Raw Ingredients are bound by a steam infused process to create a hydrating, easily absorbed and luxurious vegan cream for face, body and hands.
- Constantly changing, limited edition Aluminum Tins give a funky twist to an otherwise serious cream.
- Soften, hydrates and nourishes all skin types.
- Light and easily absorbed.
- Freshly handmade in England.
- SteamCream sent me out Chagrin, a fun and floral design which was produced in limited quantities.
- It's a nice product, feels nice on the skin and did actually leave my skin feeling soft.
- I'm probably more impressed by the tin.
- Its not greasy. :)
- The fragrance is light, natural and clean.
- The little orange box the tin comes in, is totally recyclable. The tin is small enough for travel yet large enough to hold a good amount of product; 75 grams (just under 3 ounches) to be exact. It's vegan-friendly, expires after 6 months.
- Re-use the tin once the cream is finished. Its perfect for storing jewellery. :)
Disclaimer: My opinion on this product sent to me as a PR sample, honest and my own.