If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday 22 February 2014

V-neckline Pointelle Stripe Top with Batwing Sleeves

Hello
This is first time ever I am gonna wear bat wing sleeves. Chicnova having amazing products line. I got this eye catching kintwear from chicnova.

 - Made from an easy-care, cotton-rich knit fabric
- V neckline design
- Batwing sleeves
- Semi-sheer and stripe details
- Relaxed fit













  • Its price $15.
  • It is see through knit wear.
  • I wore it on my shirt. :)
  • I am also loving with color combination.
  • Its in loose fitting but give fabulous look.
  • I am obsessed with it because first time I have tried see though bat wing knitwear.  
  • Its quite delicate piece so special care after wearing it require. 
Click to buy on Chicnova.

                       Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Boulevard ACH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post and nice Top!
    I love the colors!

    Im following back! :)
    Greetings from Germany!

    xoxo
    CherryPrincess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my style... but has nice colors :)

    I follow your blog ;)
    http://vogueswing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sweater :)

    BTW I am currently having 2 giveaways on my blog. So if you are interested then do take part in them :)

    Banggood $30 Voucher Giveaway

    Jolly Chic $80 Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. just perfect for summer., great choice dearsay would you like to follow each other? just let me know on my blog.. hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindo Look parabéns pelo blog

    ____(`*•.¸ (`*•.¸ ¸.•*´) ¸.•* )____
    ¦ Blog Dany's Place

    ¦ Tutorial e Dicas

    ¦ Fan Page

    ¦ Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. i follow you .
    great Blog, follow me back ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox