If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Monday 28 July 2014

DIY Pedicure at Home - Salon Secrets

Hello
I have wasted many money on pedicure and manicure. Finally I got the trick how to do it at home. Its time and money saving too. I will suggest all of you don't go to salon; do it yourself and you will get the best results at home.

Its one time investment. Buy all products from reliable super store. If you don't have cleansing cream, scrubs and mask then as well you can use your skin products. No doubt face is also having skin.

All techniques are simple and you can do in 30 minutes.


Products required

Dermacos Cleanser            
Lofty Apricot Scrub
Jo's Organic Foot Softener
Jo's Organic Chocolate Scrub
Soft Touch Peach Bleach Cream
Saeed  Ghani Sandal Ubtan
Nail tools
Applicator



Before start wash your feet with any soap or face wash of your  own choice.
I got fungus in nails just because  of  pedicure treatment from salon. They don't use sterilize tools. You must sterilize tools with any anti septic.



Step # 1
Use any bleach cream to bleach your feet. This will make soft your feet and help to remove dirt. Leave it for 5-10 minutes  on your feet.
Don't apply it over nail and cuticles if you are suffering with any fungal disease.
After 10 minutes wash it.


 
 
 
Step # 2
Before this apply almond oil on cuticle then Use the cuticle pusher tool to push back the cuticle. Buff the nails. This will clean the nails.
 



Step # 3
Use Dermacos cleanser to cleanse the feet. This will help a lot to remove dirt. It will leave  skin soft.


Step # 4
I am using 3 scrubs. Lofty Apricot Scrub, Jo's Organic Foot Softener &Jo's Organic Chocolate Scrub. This helps to exfoliate the skin. Dead skin easily removed. Chocolate mask gives smooth and fresh feet.


 
Step # 5
Last step is to apply the mask on feet. I am using ubtan by Saeed Ghani. As it get dries
; we can gently scrub it by wetting hand. In last was it after 10 minutes.


Before and  After
I am feeling so soft feet. Got fair feet just in 30 minutes.


After pedicure moisturize the feet with any cream of  your own choice. It will keep feet soft.
If you are suffering with nail fungus like me then apply Lamisil cream on nails and cuticle and leave it for 1 hour. Apply this cream for 2  months on nail and cuticle area.





Hope you would like my effort.


Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Tumblr/TBP
                 © All pictures are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

 

16 comments:

  1. Wow ! You did a great job with your feet.
    Keep doing!
    Take a look of my latest post! I'd love your opinion!

    xxx

    www.myladytrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know, I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. great writ up.. it definitly save money..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not had regular mani and pedi ever since I moved to the US. I do my own nails in terms of quick cleaning and color but I haven't done the "spa treatment" you've shown in this post. Great job, I've seen similar items that the salon uses that you have here. It's just a matter of purchasing them which I agree with you, an investment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a lot more cost effective. Your feet was much better after.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
    Buy drugs online

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a terrific job and saved yourself a nice chunk of change. I love pedicures but space out my time at the nail shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! nice demo!! n yeah thanks for letting us know abt the nail fungus cream..i am so going to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that was really clean! I'd love to try this one too. It is nice to pamper ourselves once in a while even at home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, lovely result! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow ... Your feet was much better after

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tutorial! I am way too impatient to do it myself. I like to sit and work on my computer while getting a pedi-- and since I am living in SE Asia, it isn't too expensive to treat myself every other week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great advice there! I have a bit trouble on my feet cleaning. This is a good help!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox