If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday 9 January 2016

Daniel Wellington Classy Sheffield 34mm Wrist Watch

Hello
Today I am reviewing my favorite wrist watch named as  Daniel Wellington Classy Sheffield 34mm Wrist Watch in gold rose. Its my New Year 2016 gift. :) I got my parcel within a week. It was sent from Hong Kong warehouse. It depends where you are based in the world they consider near one warehouse to ship you. Package was sent to me through UPS Saver. 

It was packed in a nice way. Watch comes in a sturdy box which is made of leather. 














Here is my watch Daniel Wellington Classy Sheffield 34mm in gold rose. Its of $199. Its worth watching watch. Best thing is interchangeable straps but I didn't get the extra strap. You can buy that from accessories section











Strap is of genuine leather. I am student so this watch is perfect for my college look.




 


Glass is covered with a shield to avoid scratches.
Its rain resistance as well which is good thing.








Battery life is approximate 03 years. 






Design is simply amazing.
Its fit on my wrist.
Most sophisticated watch.




21 comments:

  1. Love this, such a pretty accesory! Thanks for sharing! x

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great watch!
    I love your blog! :) Would you like to follow each other? just let me know :)

    Sonya Thaniya
    read my new post here :
    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/milky-chocolate.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing, love it!
    xoxo ♥

    ✨ forever-blogm.blogspot.com ✨ -if you follow my blog let me know in comments so I can follow you back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a timeless piece! I love it!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this watch in tan and i absolutely love it :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog <3
    F4f? please let me know in my blog <3
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love so much!! so minimal and chic

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping on my blog =)

    I follow you now, If you want follow me!

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO much cool, i like so much.

    Kisses
    http://pimentasdeacucar.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the watch! it looks great :)
    Lots of love,
    Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox