If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Saturday 16 January 2016

Wishlist on Banggood

Hello
Today I am featuring Banggood on my blog. Its amazing website having versatile items.I really want to buy following items from their website.  




                                          Hair Straightener LCD Comb Brush  US$ 21.39

:


1. Easy and convenient to use.
2. Professional variable temperature control for all hair types.
3. Straighten, curl and twist in one effortless pass.
4. Not hurt the hair, making your hair more supple.



Description:
Type: Fast Hair Straightener Comb
Rated voltage: 100-230V
Rated power: 29W
Thermostat adjustment segments: 5 degree
Temperature Control: 60-230°C
Color: Pink, White
Size: As shown in pictures
Weight: App 572g


Synthetic Fiber Makeup Brush  $15.99


Features:
1. A makeup kit with perfect makeup effect
2.The Brush have simple color and fashion trends, grasping powder easily
3.The perfect combination of aluminum and brush handle, excellent workmanship, good corrosion resistance
4.Perfect for both Professional Salon or Home use
5.The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish

Description:
Item Type: Makeup Brush Set
Material of Handle: Alloy
Material of Bristle: Synthetic Fiber



Cosmetic Storage Holder Organizer


Features:
Perfect for storaging makeup applicators, q-tip, cotton ball, Craft & jewelry making items, hair clips.

Description:
Item Type: Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer
Material: Acrylic
Color: Clear
Size: As Show In the picture
Weight: About 532g (1), 990g (2), 456g (3), 1032g (4),228g (6),170g (8)

Package Included:
1 X Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer (choose what you like one)


Go to section:


I am loving #Banggood

13 comments:

  1. Ooo amazing post, I have that hair brush and it is amazing, check out post for brush on my blog if you want.

    Recenzije11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar clear cosmetic holder! They are so pretty and elegant looking!xx

    http://ohiamiht,blogspot.com.au

    Mai's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get some makeup organizers and brushes in my collection! I've been missing out on so much haha! Love the wish list <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this organizer :) Great post :)
    Kisses

    www.jlw-lifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many nice things :)

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, the makeup brushes look interesting!

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make up brushes look like dupes for Real Techniques! :) xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I've actually never seen a comb brush straighter before! I need to check this out - Thanks for sharing:-)


    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection dear!!!
    Hug
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox