If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Thursday 28 January 2016

Olor Pakistan 24 Hours Active Deodrant

Hello
Olor Pakistan recently launched these amazing fragrances. They have sent the following three for review purpose. I love Olor because of there sweet fragrances. 

Bottles look amazing.

                                                                I got;
                                                             Vibrant Violet
                                                          Glamorous Gold
                                                           Rosy Raspberry





These bottles are simply eye catching. Unbreakable bottle with plastic cap. It smells like natural ingredients. 



                                                          Vibrant Violet


Vibrant violet is mixture of Iris and Black Currant. Its bottle color is simply amazing. Its feminine fragrance. I am loving this because of its stronger fragrance.


                                                              Glamorous Gold
Vibrant violet is mixture of Lilac & Amber. Its my favorite. It  smells great. Very much                          catch  smell. I am in love with it. Its not very much strong.



    Rosy Raspberry
Its again a sweet fragrance. Its mixture of Raspberry and Vanilla. Vanilla is my love. Its                                   having pleasant fragrance. Its bit stronger.


                                                      

150ml in each bottle.
Price between 150-180.
                                          
                                                 Click to buy Olor Pakistan

9 comments:

  1. Just want to say love your blog and always enjoy reading no matter what .... Take care 💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard about this brand before. The packaging is a bit too much for me but maybe they smell amazing!

    Mika | www.la-french-connection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! xx
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Followed you. Waiting for you to follow back! :)

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post <333 You have really great blog with amazing posts <333 I follow you on GFC, please follow me back (of course, if you want) :)

    www.neramisic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for your visit. I'm following you now dear :)

    Kisses,
    http://smileandbeforeverbeautiful.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear! If you like we can follow each other, Let me know on my blog. :)
    Vesna - Home Chic Club
    http://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  8. very interesting

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox