If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Wednesday 17 August 2011

For Hair Fall


  • Take 1 bottle of almond oil and heat it up. Add 2 to 3 tbsp. fenugreek seeds  to it and store it. Before using, heat this oil again. Take some of the oil as much you want to apply to your hair ( a quarter cup will be enough) and mix 2-3 drops of apple-cider vinegar, 1 crushed clove of garlic, 1 inch piece of ginger (crushed) and a pinch of black pepper into the oil. Massage it well on your scalp, leave it overnight and wash your hair in the morning with a mild shampoo, preferably a baby shampoo.
  • Avoid hair style accessories like blow dryers, gels, sprays and harsh colors.
  • Manage stress with relaxation techniques like Yoga and Meditation.
  • Eat healthy nourishing food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox