If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Green Tea For Weight Loss


Heat up 8 glasses of water. When it begins to boil, add 6 tsp. of green tea and let it simmer on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. When 6 glasses of the water remains, add a stick of cinnamon, 1 cardamom, 1 stick mulethi, a pinch kalonji, 1 clove, ginger and garlic 1 piece each. When it begins to boil again, add a few mint leaves and store it in a thermos. Sprinkle a few drops of lemon n brown sugar before drinking. Drink 6 to 8 cups daily.
IMPORTANT: THOSE WHO HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE PROBLEM, SHOULD NOT ADD CINNAMON TO THEIR TEA.

1 comment:

  1. i drink tea everyday!! it so true that it can speed up metabolism.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox