If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Various Lips Ease Bag by 9Lines

Hello
Today I got a tiny beautiful parcel by 9Lines. By opening that I got a cute bag. I was searching such kind a bags to keep my most important tiny things that often got lost in my handbag. This bag keeps small pieces in safe. This bag is durable having zipper so no piece can fall from it.

Code: EB-03
Material: Canvas
Size: 5 Inches X 3.5 Inches
Put everything you want, such as mobile, USB devices, coins, keys, cards, lip balm, nail clipper, etc. It’s easy to carry!
Price: Rs.500/-
*FREE Shipping Across Pakistan*






My Thoughts:
Material is durable and zipper makes the tiny pieces in safe place. I am using this one to keep my USB's. As often I lost them. Its really provides a safe place for them. The inside is lined  with good stuff. So I am loving my various lips ease bag. 

Visit their facebook page & website. 

Follow me on facebook , twitter

ROMWE
Autumn comes. What’s your wishlist in this new season?
Add cool items to your wishlist! >> http://www.romwe.com/AUTUMN-WISHLIST-c-202.html?beautydrugs



8 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous!
    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the purse its cute & definitely great for carrying items that are easily lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It look gorgeous .. but i think its small one ..
    saniawasif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, that bag is so cute! I'd take that with me whenever I go for walks or to the store for some quick groceries :) It looks like it fits just the right amount of stuff.


    Victoria xo
    www.treelinedavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG its shoo cute
    just followed you hope you will do the same :)
    NailMania

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's quite small in size but I love the print! :)

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox