If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Naked Minerals - Beautiful Brow Kit Delux

Hello
Today post is on brow kit. Its by Naked Minerals.


This kit has everything you need for Beautiful Brows. Includes: Magnifying Mirror great for seeing even the smallest stray hairs, 3 Brow Stencils for creating the perfect shape, Double-ended Pencil in (blond/brown-black) for all skin tones and a Precision Sharpener makes a perfect point every time.





                                                                              Price: $14.95 


I have been really impressed with the kit. There is no powder in it to create a look use pencil. The plastic pouch is amazing. Stencils help to create a perfect look. Mirror is amazing. 

6 comments:

  1. omg! Im digging the brow stencil!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is amazing...i never seen this before!!!
    I want it!!!!!!
    i follow you and your tips on GFC, hope you would follow back!

    www.blackstarstyle,com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice kit ! thanks for following my blog dear :) i am following you back on GFC :) #1055
    have a lovely day doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So useful! Great blog!
    Mind to follow each other? Let me know dear. :)

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!
    http://hotlittlewhitedress.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish you showed result http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox