If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Thursday 14 June 2012

WOW mascara

I won this mascara by MASCARA MAFIA  :)


    Visibly progressive volume up to 12X. Oversized brush makes it easy to build soft to dramatic looks. Lash building formula for highly defined lashes without the clumps.
    • Ophthalmologist tested
    • Suitable for content lens wearers and sensitive eyes
    Made in England. It just awesome.Waterproof.Soft look :)


    What are the benefits (if any) to using this product?
    Finding a product which gives your eyelashes more volume but also treat your eyelashes kindly is rare but Rimmelhave seemed to pull out all the stops and have created a product which does both. Not only does this WOW Lash mascara give you the appearance of amazingly long eyelashes but it also can be used by those of us with contacts or sensitive eyes. The wide over sized brush also allows the mascara solution to cover your eyelashes from tip to tip, defining each individual lash without any issues of clumping or extra mess. This is helpful as when applying this mascara you won’t have to worry about wiping away and reapplying your make up and when it comes time to remove your mascara at night you won’t have to continuously rub your eyes to get all the solution off. Additionally this product has very basic packaging  making it easy to pop in your handbag and go. ! I love WOW mascara ...
    HERE its result before and after. GIRLS must try this.The girls who used to wear heavy kajol, must try this. 


    Packaging: On the first glance, the packaging did not really appeal to me. It comes in a simple black tube with grey-silver writing and the Union Jack in the background. After a while though, it does look kinda sleek. =D 

    Application/Texture/Consistency: The consistency of this mascara is not too runny, so it doesn't take too long to dry and is NOT clumpy. The brush (which is slightly big) is straight without any curve, has straight short bristles and tapers at the end.

    Durability: I think this lasts quite long for a non-waterproof mascara; I wore this for approx. 8 hours and my lashes still looked long and volumised after! It did not smudge as well!


    By : HINA NAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox