If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Thursday 22 May 2014

Fair & Clear Skin - Faiza Beauty Cream

Hello Friends,
Today I am sharing my experience with Faiza Beauty Cream. I have tried many nigh creams. One of my friend said to try this. Earlier I was using mix creams. Many people are scared of night beauty creams and mixed beauty creams; to be frankly I am using night fairness creams from last four years. Alhamdullah !!! my skin is fresh no side effects.  


This cream is best for those who want to get fairness. You can also get spotless skin with regular use.

I am using this cream from last 2 months.

 Its most probably most famous beauty cream in Karachi. 

 It comes in different size packing.


 I got this one in Rs. 300. Off white color cream. Having sweet fragrance.

 Manufacturing & expiry date is mentioned on bottom. 

More Fairness & Clear Skin By Adding;
 Additional I have added Fair & Pink Cream and Clear cream in it. This has been suggested by dermatologist.


  •  Fair & Pink Cream is same like fair & lovely. But having little pungent smell but it will get vanish once you apply it.  


  • Easily available on all medical stores all over Pakistan.
  • Rs. 395 its price.


  • It you having acne and pimples on skin then use it.
  • Again it has been suggested by dermatologist.
  • Its easily available all over Pakistan on all medical stores.
  • Rs. 140.


  • It also helps to get clear skin.


  • If you wanna get clear and fair skin then use 3 creams.








How to Mix:

  • Take full Faiza Beauty Cream.
  • Add 2 table Spoon Fair & Pink Cream.
  • Add 2 table Spoon Clear Cream.
  • Mix it well.
How to Use:
  • Use it as night cream.
  • Wash face before applying this cream.
  • Apply this cream softly on face and neck area before going to bed.
Result:
  • It gives glow to skin.
  • It doe not cause breakouts.
  • I am using it as night cream.
  • It works.
  • Clear skin as it reduces the acne mark.
  • I got more fairness and glow.
Side Effects:
  • I am using it on regular basis found no side effect so far.
You must try this. Its effective.
Note:
  • Drink plenty of water.
  • Don't eat oily & junk food.
  • Use it on regular basis.
  • For best result use it at least 2-3 months regular.You can use only Faiza Beauty Cream it you don't have acne problem.
  • Fair & Pink Cream is for fairness & Glow.
  • Clear Cream is for acne & pimple and also helps to remove mark.
  • Use Fair & pink cream and clear cream if you don't wanna use Faiza Beauty Cream.



46 comments:

  1. great i will use thnx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can anyone tell me the original TM# of faiza beauty cream ?

      Delete
    2. Can anyone tell me the original TM# of faiza beauty cream please ?

      Delete
  2. hi beauty drugs i also joined u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice products! I will have to try them
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Follow you to <3
    check my you Tube channel, and subscribe yourself if you like it

    NEW POST ♥ http://www.georgiapeacock.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/the-yellow-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these prodcuts and your tips!
    This is the first time I visit your blog and definitely it worths to be followed, so I'm your newest follower :)
    Kisses,
    Ana from annasmirror.blogspot.com

    BLOG / FACEBOOK / LOOKBOOK


    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this great review and tips, would definitely try the products, especially the acne cream. Can we purchase online?

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  6. faiza beauty cream is jst like jipsy amazing cream as wel as golden pearl beauty cream
    i used both creams nd rzlt is 2 gd means much better
    but in summer the skin gone oily nd dull so that's y can't use in summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In summer use fair&pink cream, its medicated cream.

      Delete
    2. Is formula ke sath konsa soap ya facewash use karey to behter rahega ???

      Delete
    3. Is formula ke sath konsa soap ya facewash use karey to behter rahega ???

      Delete
  7. nice ,thanks for share i ll try!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog, dear! Followed!
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    Kisses, Kali
    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. please let me know what are the after effects of this cream..i used golden pearl cream with same ingredients it was very effective...but when i quite using it my skin become thin.acne breakouts wrinkles at the age of 19 ...m so confused..please guide me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plz bta dain kaha se milni hai kisi medical store se nahi mil rahi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tell me its price or product available sites or contact

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi All,
      You can buy faiza beauty cream from https://www.buyceylon.com with Free International shipping.
      Direct link https://goo.gl/VWzqoL
      Thanks

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is formula ke sath konsa soap ya facewash use karey to behter rahega ???

    Rply...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kesi ne try ki please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  15. has anyone tried and have had a good experience with roscara ? Its made of wild irish seawood http://roscara.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2 tble spoon full leni h ya jitni qauntity n dkhayi gai h otni???

    ReplyDelete
  17. combination skin py fair n pink use kar saktye hain

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the post. This post introduces with the new product and its a very well maintained. Thanks for it and keep updating.
    Anti Ageing Vitamin E Cream

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need bulk packing this cream where available in Lahore?? 1 kg jar packing any body can tell me??
    regars
    Dr.shahid
    03314214334

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing these prodcuts and your tips!
    This is the first time I visit your blog and definitely it worths to be followed, so I'm your newest follower :)
    Kisses,عملية بالون المعدة
    عملية البالون للتخسيس
    بالون المعده

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the post which you share. you can see more about skin related topic at www.blog.newlooklaserclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi All,
    You can buy faiza beauty cream from https://www.buyceylon.com with Free International shipping.
    Direct link https://goo.gl/VWzqoL
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. kia yh cream hand feet ki whitening k liye use it skty hn..??

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Anyone wishing to take their blogging forward must read these tips. Thank you
    All the tips are really amazing.Best Cream For Face Glow

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thnx for sharing dx ...
    ixt time kxi ny bilkul excat qunatity method r price batai hn
    thnx dear
    Also tell about feet & hand whitening creamx ?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I must appreciate you for this superb post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox