If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Friday 30 May 2014

Haul from Romwe.com

Hello
Romwe.com is my favorite place to buy dresses, legging, shoes, bags, jewelry and cardigans. I have purchased many winter stuff from them on sale. As they were offering great off on winter stuff.

1. Loose Buttonless Pocketed Dark-grey Cardigan








                     ROMWE Twin Pockets Chunky Knitted Khaki Cardigan

                 
                    ROMWE Twin Pockets Chunky Knitted Khaki Cardigan


                       ROMWE Asymmetric Hollow-out Batwing Sleeved White Jumper


        ROMWE Asymmetric Hollow-out Batwing Sleeved White Jumper


                                  ROMWE Asymmetric Long-sleeved Black Cardigan


                         ROMWE Asymmetric Long-sleeved Black Cardigan

                      ROMWE Universal Galaxy Print Black Legging


               
                     ROMWE Universal Galaxy Print Black Legging


Loose Buttonless Pocketed Dark-grey Cardigan

                               

Loose Buttonless Pocketed Dark-grey Cardigan


                             ROMWE Hollow-out Lace Crochet Black Blouse

                         
                      ROMWE Hollow-out Lace Crochet Black Blouse


                                     ROMWE Classic Gold Soft Velvet Solid Black Leggings



Click to buy www.ROMWE.com


                                   Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Tumblr/TBP
                                                     All the pictures are taken by me.

32 comments:

  1. all r gud but dark grey cardigan is the best in all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stuff, I never shop on this site before but will definitely check out their site for amazing finds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black crochet lace blouse is pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a good purchase doll! Very nice stuff!
    Kisses
    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/ NEW POST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmnnn interesting

    www.magadish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These would really be fashionable items plus it can keep you warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sweaters. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on GFC #1584. Please follow back.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore all of those sweaters and the lace top! Gorgeous haul!

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the grey cardigan,,I have a same crochet top but its in gold...


    www.allgirlygossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the grey cardigan... I have a similar crochet top but its in gold..

    www.allgirlygossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely haul... i shopped with romwe before; they have lovely stuff always!!
    and am you 1586th follower, lol...
    follow back??


    Sangy
    http://www.thelipstickaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.xxx
      I am already following you. GDC Hina Naz

      Delete
  12. Lovely Blog. Follow me i have already done it.
    Share and comment on my blog :)x
    www,aabgeenali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you have some serious love towards fashion. Good, keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul and thank you so much for your lovely thoughts on my past post!!
    Deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice purchases!
    Love your blog, I'd love to stay in touch via Google Friend Connect :) Legally Brunette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox