If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Jo's Organic Beauty - Whitening & Rejuvenating Soap

Hello,
Today I am reviewing on a perfect pair soap which is combo of whitening and rejuvenating soap by JO's Organic Beauty. The best skin whitening soap. I always look forward for skin products which gives glowing and whitening look. Its best to choose the soap which are made by natural organic ingredients.

What It Claims;
A perfect pair soap (whitening and rejuvenating soap), treat yourself to luxurious natural handmade soaps will make you double benefit from two special properties in one pack. 



  • Handmade glycerin based Whitening & rejuvenating soap


 

                                                               JO's Organic Beauty



  • Its almost having black color. Embossed words on it.



  •  Both soaps are wrapped.





  • Its really having sweet fragrance.




  • Both soaps are combo.
  • Wash face with whitening in morning and in evening with rejuvenating and 
                                                          vice-versa.



  • Soap is wrapped in thin transparent plastic sheet.
  • Soap name is embossed on both soaps.



                                                             JO's Organic Beauty


                                                               JO's Organic Beauty


                                                                      JO's Organic Beauty


                                                           JO's Organic Beauty

                                                            JO's Organic Beauty


  • I am using it from last three days on regular basis.

  • Found it best.

My Thought:
  • I have never used organic soap bar before.
  • Its really affordable.
  • Its easy to grip it in hand.
  • It foams very well.
  • Its fragrance very sweet not irritating. 
  • Its doesn't having side effects.
  • Improved my skin texture
  • It rinses very quickly.
  • It leaves shine on skin.
  • It gives refreshing look to my skin.
  • It does not make my skin dry.
  • Good thing, it is made of organic ingredients.
  • Its best for dry skin.
  • Dry skin best to use it along with chocolate scrub of Jo's Organic Beauty.
  • Oily or acne skin to be used with clay face pack of Jo's Organic Beauty.
For Best Results:
  • Use it for 15 days on regular basis.
  • Use it in morning and evening for a brighter & fair complexion.
May Be You Don't Like it.
  • It leaves oily skin little bit slippery & greasy because of glycerin in it.
  • It does not come in a proper box. 

Thanks a lot JO's Organic Beauty.
Happy healthy looking feet. Must buy it. Its awesome.

Click to buy from JO's Organic Beauty.

Phone0300 2969161
Emailjosorganicbeauty@outlook.com

For price and other queries contact with then on facebook.


                             Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Tumblr/TBP
                                                     All the pictures taken by me.

58 comments:

  1. Sounds great..gonna check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'll surely follow you )
    http://alenabliss.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and unique product

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice and unique product

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely product. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. xxxx
      I am following. keep in touch

      Delete
  6. nice review, hope u'r having great results.
    xxx
    http://loadsof-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks pretty amazing soap!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a good product! Nice that they're organic and the results sound promising

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds nice! I followed you too! :)
    Greetings xoxo

    klaudr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! :)
    I love you blog. I'll follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Los jabones naturales son una maravilla!!!!

    Besitos

    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The product looks effective. Maybe they should improve in the packaging and the presentation though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great review, love that soap!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. They Look quite interesting :)
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/2014/05/may-blog-giveaway-beauty-goodies-alert.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. The product itself seems very interesting. Nice and organic that's what I like natural not just chemicals as who knows what could be in them :)
    Francine>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its looking brilliant... Great post
    XoxO
    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So far I see it has a great effect on your skin. I do hope that you expound more on the ingredients used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are following you! Hope you do the same if you like our blog!
    xoxo, Márcia*

    http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lot of ladies will be interested in the whitening component of the soap. Did you see any positive results on that? Although personally I don't use whitening soap as I prefer to be tan, there is a huge market for this!

    - Karen
    www.MrsLookingGood.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. great review you have here. many ladies would refer to this one and it would be a great help for them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. great review. But I wonder where can I get from Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/josorganicbeauty click to buy.

      Delete
  22. looks promising! this is something i can show to my wife! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks amazing! Great review!
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great product! I want it!
    http://andreafdezpiedra.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  25. The color looks really interesting! =) great post. xx

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi dear. this a nice blog and I am surely following you on GFC & FB. Thanks for following my blog. About the product. this is something very unique and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post ,love!You have great blog:)Following you now via GFC,hope you’ll do the same!
    xoxo Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  28. what's up
    http://www.ecodivabeauty.com/
    Organic Beauty Products, Skin Care Products, Makeup Products, Hair Products, Bath and Body Product

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox