If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Sunday 4 May 2014

Shopping Experience with Dresslily.com

Hello
I love to buy online. Dresslily.com is one of best place to buy. I am having good experience with many online stores; dresslily is one of  them.
About DressLily:
DressLily is a leading international online fashion clothing and accessory store. Focusing on the very latest in affordable fashion styles, both attire and stunning accessories, we feature thousands of the newest product lines, providing maximum choice and convenience to our discerning clientele. We also aim to provide an extensive range of high quality, trendy fashion clothing together with a professional dedicated service to our valued customers from all over the world.

Across thousands of product lines, affordable chic combines with effortless elegance in everything from gorgeous Women's Clothing, Intimate Lingerie, Bags, Women's Shoes, Wigs, Fashion Jewelry and Accessories, and many more fantastic items at affordable prices.

Our goal is always to provide our customers with stunning, high quality fashion products at down to earth prices. DressLily.com offers trending fashion-forward styles, edgy and innovative designs all delivered with a truly class-leading professional service.

I bought following stuff:


  • Order date 18-04-2014 and I got parcel at 30-04-2014.


  • I love the funky colors. So selected the red one.


                                                           Bag Price  $ 10.07 Delivery Charges 5.33

Commodity price : $10.07 + Delivery costs: $5.33 + Insurance: $1.20 + Traking number: $2.00                                                                                                                                     
Handbag Type: Shoulder bag
Style: Fashion
Gender: Women
Embellishment: Chains
Pattern Type: Solid
Handbag Size: Small(20-30cm)
Closure Type: Hasp
Interior: Cell Phone Pocket
Occasion: Party
Main Material: PU
Hardness: Hard
Weight: 0.35KG
Size(CM)(L*W*H): 20*8*13
Strap Length: 55-110cm (Adjustable)
Package Contents: 1 x Shoulder Bag



















  • I love the big ring.
  • Bottom is made of copper.
Gender: Women
Material: Rhinestone
Metal Type: Lead-tin Alloy
Style: Trendy
Shape/Pattern: Others
Metal Color: Antique Gold Plated
Weight: 0.05KG
Package Contents: 1 x Ring
                                                                          Free Shipping

                 
Color:
COLOR ASSORTED
Accessories:
None
Weight:
0.08KG


 
Color:
Gold
Accessories:
None
Weight:
0.009KG


  • A stained on a earring. As you can see in below picture.
  • Cute earring.
  • I love the idea of square.
  •  Dresslily is offering number of products.
  • All stuff under $25. Shipping cost on bag but they deliver jewelry free worldwide. 
  • I am loving the both rings.
  • Bag is simply awesome. Inner stuff is good. Small zipper pocket inside.
  • Quick delivery.
  • They are offering cheap price number of products.
  • But price fully justify the quality.
  • They don't take much time for processing. Best point.
  • My order hardly took 2 days for  processing.
  • Each thing perfectly according to picture. Except stained on earring. I can't take it serious as order is perfect.

                                          
                                  Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest

All the pictures  taken by me.

20 comments:

  1. Thanks.
    I am already following you via GFC HINA NAZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff, great bag! Regards

    http://anormalstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta el bolsito guapa!

    ¡NEW POST!
    un besito amor!
    Nabia Secret

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bag is cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have followed you as well on gfc :)
    Thank you :)

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following, I'm following back!

    www.healthyhairbyspecialk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That purse is amazing, love the color and the model!
    Compliments also for your blog, I follow you with pleasure I hope you follow back :)!

    My latest post: For your special day MillyBridalShop

    THE SHOPPING GIRLS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the purse!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your new little bag! thanks for following me, i follow you back! keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bag!! :)

    I'm following you. Would u like to follow me? :)
    http://saveyourdearwallet.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-new-purchase-its-bagggg.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox